Sarah Davies Therapies
The Jing Method™
The Jing Method™
I am a Jing Method™ advanced clinical massage therapist.
I am qualified to treat a range of chronic musculoskeletal pain conditions including, neck pain, headaches whiplash, and many other ongoing injury or pain conditions.
As an advanced clinical massage therapist I am trained in a range of safe and effective soft tissue and massage techniques that aim to reduce your pain and increase your movement within 1-6 clinical treatments. The techniques I use include fascial work, trigger point therapy, acupressure, stretching and tailored self care.
I use a warm and heart centred approach that takes full account of all your physical and emotional needs and am committed to working alongside you to get the results you need.
What can I expect from a Jing Method Massage?
As a client if you visit a Jing Method™ massage therapist you can expect:
- A warm and compassionate partner to guide you on your journey out of chronic pain
- A reduction of your pain and increase in movement in 6 treatments or less
- A thorough assessment utilising orthopaedic functional muscle testing
- An individual treatment plan to address your presenting pain condition
- A fusion of advanced massage and soft tissue techniques drawn from East and West
- Tailored after care to put you in the driving seat of your recovery
A Jing Method™ Advanced Clinical Massage Treatment will involve:
- In line with government guidelines on close contact work
- A thorough pre-treatment consultation and assessment – via Zoom or over the phone – together with your therapist you will agree on your desired outcome from treatment
- A 45 minute hands-on massage treatment
- Re-assessment of your pain levels and range of motion post treatment
- Follow-up aftercare session – via Zoom or over the phone – you will be given appropriate stretches & after-care advice to help achieve your goal.